Module bonsaidb_core::source ·
Types for executing transactions.
- A record of a changed document.
- A record of a changed
- A list of changed documents.
- A draining iterator over
- An iterator over
- Details about an executed transaction.
- A single operation performed on a
- A list of operations to execute as a single unit. If any operation fails, all changes are aborted. Transactions are ACID-compliant. ACID stands for:
- A list of changes.
- A command to execute within a
- Information about the result of each
Operationin a transaction.